Motorcycle, Boat and RV Insurance
Fun at your Fingertips!
Motorcycle, Boat, and RV Insurance
Make sure your Motorcycle, Boat, and RV Insurance are handled by the professionals. We care about your downtime so we work hard to make sure, in the event of a mishap, you’re covered. Below are a few facts about insurance that we think you should know.
Motorcycle, Boat and RV Insurance works much like Auto Insurance. You carry either Full Coverage or Liability only. Full Coverage pays for your vehicle and the other persons vehicle. Liability only covers just the “not at fault” driver. Below are several components.
Important details include:
- Collision Insurance – This is the amount that covers your vehicle
- Liability Insurance – This is the amount that covers the “not at fault” vehicle
- Medical Coverage – This covers medical expenses for you
- Towing and Assistance Costs – This covers any towing costs that may be incurred
You customize your insurance policy based on your needs. To make sure you never have to pay for a rental car just make sure to ask for Towing and Rental on the policy. You can even determine what your comprehensive and collision deductibles will be. Just ask your agent to help.
Why do you need Motorcycle, Boat and RV Insurance?
Boating and Motorcycle accidents cost $52 million dollars worth of property damage in the US. Attributing factors are:
1. Human Error
2. Weather and Environment
3. Equipment and Machinery Failure
Check out the Consumer Guide for more information on Motorcycle Insurance.
Check out the Consumer Guide for more information on Boat Insurance.